Home Interior Consultation
The goals of this consultation are based on your current life situation and personal intentions. At our first visit we will begin the inquiry process to discover what these are. To achieve the most powerful results we will focus on a certain aspect of your current life where you are seeking change.
With these personal intentions as our focus, a number of traditional feng shui methods will be used to analyze your home's interior layout, energy patterns, and most positive use of the space. The result of the feng shui process is designed to create transformation, improvement, and/or resolution in your life.
Your Consultation Will Include:
- Building Form Analysis ( Bahzai Astrology).
- Human Energy Analysis (Ming Gua Astrology).
- I Ching analysis of the relationship between you and your home.
- I Ching reading to gain clarity in setting your personal intentions (if desired).
- Recommendations for personally supportive elemental influences (5 elements).
- Personal (most and least auspicious) directions for sleep, study, health, and relationship, with respect to your desired goals.
- An investigation of how objects, imagery, colors, clutter, lighting, etc, may be affecting your health, mood, and vitality.
- Recommendations for enhanced layout, furniture placement, and lighting.
- Recommendations for clutter clearing and storage solutions.
- Recommendations for clearing stagnant, dense energy.
- An analysis and recommendations for your Ming Tang (entry to your home).
An Interior Home Consultation is done in two visits (approx. 2 hours ea. visit). You will receive an in-depth written report of the findings and recommendations.
- Floor plans are needed for this consultation. You are encouraged to provide these. An additional fee will be charged if I need to draw floor plans.
- I will need birth dates for all people living in the home.
- $300 (up to 800 sq. ft.)
- $450 (800 to 2000 sq. ft.)
- $700 (2000 to 3000 sq. ft.)
- Additional cost for larger homes or apartments shall be discussed.
- Hourly rate for additional visits or drawing floor plans - $75
After our final visit, it is up to you to implement the adjustments and recommendations. Taking personal responsibility can be very empowering and transforming. I am happy to support you in finding contractors or other people to assist you.
Fine-tuning can be an integral part of the work and may require additional visits or consultation.